- Anyone can use the App, however Minors must obtain the consent of a legal representative (such as a person with parental authority) to use the Service.
- The Company does not guarantee the existence, content, or permanence of the Service.
- The Company does not guarantee any of the following with respect to the Service.
- A) The Service is free of bugs or other defects, or that the Service is complete or reliable.
- B) The Service must be available in any environment without interruption and must operate on all devices.
- C) No loss of Game Data and other integrity of information.
- The Company should not be liable for any social, psychological, or physical damage caused to the Customer by the use of the Service that is outside the scope of socially acceptable practices, except in the case of Company’s intentional or gross negligence.
- The Company should not be liable for any unauthorized access to the Service, computer virus infiltration, or any other damage caused by a third party.
- If the Customer causes damages to a third party or has a dispute with a third party as a result of the Customer's use of the Service, the Customer should resolve these matters at own responsibility and cost and shall not bear any responsibility to the Company. If a dispute between the Customer and a third party causes damage or expense (including, but not limited to reasonable legal fees) to the Company, the Customer should compensate or indemnify them.
III. Modification, Termination and Suspension of the Service
- The Company may interrupt the provision of the Service without prior notice to the Customer in the event of any of the following events.
- A) To perform routine or emergency maintenance or repairs to the hardware, software, communications equipment and any other resources used to provide the Service.
- B) Communication lines such as internet and mobile phone lines are disconnected.
- C) Force majeure such as natural disasters, fire, power outages, wars, disputes, upheavals, riots, labor disputes and other unforeseen accidents.
- D) Any other case in which the Company deems it necessary to interrupt the provision of the Service.
- The Company should not be liable for any damage caused to you by the change, termination, or interruption of the Service pursuant to the preceding paragraph.
V. Usage fee and cost of using the Service
- The Service is free to use, but if the Company provides paid items within the App, the Customer can purchase and use those paid items as well.
- The customer shall prepare the equipment and communication services necessary to use the Service at its own cost and responsibility.
VI. Intellectual Property Rights of the Service
The intellectual property rights of any and all images, videos, text, programs and other information that Company provides to Customer in the Service ("Content") are owned by the Company or licensors who have granted the Company a license to use the Content ("Licensors"). Customer should not reproduce, transmit or otherwise use the Content and allow any third party to use it without the Company's or Licensor's permission, except as permitted by law.
VII. Handling of Game Data
Customer can use all and any data created in the App by Customer’s use of the Service (including characters, items, statuses and other data that created by Customer’s use of the Service. hereinafter referred to as "Game Data") on a non-exclusive basis only within the scope and for the purposes specified by the Company. All intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to copyrights, patent rights, trademark rights, design rights and the rights set forth in Articles 27 and 28 of the Copyright Act) will be acquired and held by the Company. Customer will not acquire them.
VIII. Advertisements in the App
- The Company may place advertisements (including playing video for advertisements) for the Company and/or any third parties in the App.
- The Company does not warrant the legality, safety, accuracy, or usefulness of the content contained third party websites that can be accessed through links in the App, including The advertisement set forth in the preceding paragraph, and the Company do not guarantee that Customer’s any damage caused by the use of the websites.
When using the Service, Customer should not engage in any of the following acts, or any act that may lead to such acts.
- F) Acts that infringe or may infringe on the intellectual property rights of the Company or third parties, such as copyrights and trademarks, etc.
- G) Acts that infringe or may infringe the rights or profits of the Company, other users or third parties.
- H) Acts that lead to or may lead to a crime.
- I) Acts that provide false information or use it for improper purposes.
- J) Unauthorized rewriting or deletion of information stored in the Company's facilities.
- K) Using behaviors that are not intended by the Company (including but not limited to defects, bugs, or malfunctions), intentionally falsifying Game Data, or programs not approved by the Company, for the purpose of gaining benefits for oneself or a third party.
- L) Development, distribution and use of tools or programs for the purpose of the acts described in the preceding paragraph and act that induces, solicits, assists, or may induce a third party to do so.
- M) Sending, posting or using harmful or malicious computer programs such as viruses, etc.
- N) Any act that burdens the server of the Company or third parties, or any act that interferes or may interfere with the operation of the Service or Company’s network system.
- O) Modification, alteration, modification, reverse engineering, decompilation or disassembly of the Service.
- P) Using the Service by a minor customer without the consent of their legal representative.
- Q) Knowing that an act falls under any of the preceding items, an act that is intended to encourage, induce or solicit that act.
- R) Act that the Company deems to be against or may be against the law or public order and morals.
- S) Other act that the Company deems inappropriate, such as annoying other users.
X. Restrictions on Use
- he Company may immediately suspend Customer’s use of all or part of the Service if the Company determines that Customer falls under any of the following.
- B) Any other case in which the Company judges that it will interfere with the Company's business.
- The Company should not be liable for any damage caused to the customer due to the suspension of the Service pursuant to the preceding paragraph.
XI. Validity of this Agreement
XII. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- This Agreement should be governed by the laws of Japan.